🌺🌿 Start your day off with a simple and fabulous homemade facial Steam! 😉
✨Facial steams help to soften and cleanse your skin and also give you the added benefits of the botanicals that you include. I used dried rose petals, lavender buds, dried calendula petals, along with rose & lavender essential oils.
✨Lavender is amazing to use for soothing your skin and also helps to calm your mind (yes to that!) 💕 Rose and Calendula both provide nourishing elements and make a great combo for a quick way to treat yourself! 🎉 ✨
- 3 cups of steaming hot water
- Dried, Crushed Rose Petals
- Dried Lavender Buds
- Dried Calendula Petals (or Flower Petals of Your Choice)
- Lavender & Rose Essential Oils (or nourishing Essential Oils of Your Choice)
- Boil water in tea kettle or pot. Carefully pour water into a heat-safe bowl. Add 5-8 drops of Lavender and Rose essential oils on top of the water in your bowl (do not stir or mix)
- Slowly sprinkle each type of crushed flower petal on top of water (do not stir or mix, place petals on top of water).
- Safely hold your face several inches over the bowl depending on the level of steam, close your eyes and enjoy! 🍃🌺
- For enhanced hydration, drape a towel over your head while you have face over the steam to hold in more moisture. 🧖🏽♀️