0 Cart
Added to Cart
    You have items in your cart
    You have 1 item in your cart
    Total
    Check Out Continue Shopping

    Hey There! Here are a couple of tips to keep your A Loyal Society Candles looking fabulous and burning safely!  

    We highly recommend the following:

    • Keep your candles in a cool, dark and dry place.
    • When using your candle for the first time, keep it lit until until the candle wax melts across the entire surface to the sides of the glass. This will allow your candle to burn evenly going forward. This could take up to 3 hours the first time you use the candle, so do not leave it unattended.
    • Trim your wick before each burn to promote an even burn and consistent flame.
    • Keep the candle wax very clean, free of wick trims, matches or other debris at all times. Never leave a burning candle on or near anything that can catch fire such as furniture, curtains, books, paper, or other flammable material.
    • If you notice that your candle wick is smoking during use, try this tip. When you are finished using it, dip the wick into melted wax and straighten out the candle wick.
    • Never leave a candle unattended around children, pets or drafts. Allow the candle to cool completely before handling. Extinguish your candle before you leave home and always before you go to sleep or take a nap.
    • Never burn a candle all the way down once the wick tab can be seen. Extinguish the flame if it comes too close to the container. Failure to extinguish the flame can be dangerous resulting in shattered glass from your candle becoming overheated.
    • When you are done using your candle and have let it cool all the way off, replace the candle lid to keep dust from accumulating on the candle wax (dust is a fire hazard).